Going away for a vacation is really a great thing. Especially for those who have been working hard and wants to refresh their minds by clearing it with anything but work. A place that is new to the eyes and gives a feeling of excitement. Here, we will show you some great vacation spots that is worth traveling to.
Charleston, South Carolina
This place was originally called “Charles Towne” and considered as the oldest and second largest city in SC. Offers travelers and tourists a variety of very interesting activities and features. If you are a history buff, then this place is for you. Lots of historic buildings, has a Civil War battleship monument, and this place is great for art lovers as well. In fact this is noted as part of the top 25 art destinations in the US according to a magazine named American Style.
Perdido Key, Florida
Florida is home to a lot beaches and this one is one of them. The name Perdio means “hidden” or “lost” in Spanish. This is named this way because back in history, this bay was quite elusive and was discovered by Spanish cartographer and scientist, Don Carlos Siquenza in 1693. With beautiful beaches, parks and a lot of preserves, this island is located in southeast Alabama and extreme northwest Florida. If you are into diving then you will definitely like it here, especially because you will get to go on a diving adventure into the resting place of U.S.S. Massachusetts at Fort Pickens State Park Aquatic Preserve.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
Up for some fishing? Then you might want to take your time off and visit this place. It is a reservoir that also serves as paradise for those who love to fish. The lake has largemouth bass, walleye and bluegill that populates the entire lake all year round across over 1,150 miles of shoreline. The local fishing guides are available and they guide visitors directly to “hot spots” of the lake. They also provide tackle and bait. The Isle of Capri Casino found in Boonville is another great place to go if you are into playing some table games or go to one of the three great restaurants there.
For other travel destination spots worth going, refer to the video below
Being a backpacker is an exciting way to travel, especially to college students. They only need to grab their gear, bring along friends, a map and then they are on their way to enjoy life and freedom. If money is what you are worried in kind of traveling option then you really don’t have to be. There are a lot of travel destinations that is worth going on a backpack.
Thailand – this is one ideal travel destination for college backpackers. With its rich culture, beautiful sceneries and an affordable location, one can’t surely deny how great this place can be. If you have tasted Thai dishes in a restaurant before, then this will be a great time to taste local Thai cuisine here. Being an affordable location, the cost for basic expense on accommodation and foods is as low as $20.
Indonesia – another great Asian location to go for a backpacker. With silver beaches, mysterious rainforests, and crystal-clear green seas, you will surely consider going to this wonderful place. For starters, head on to Sumatra. You can also try and enjoy an elephant trek at Tangkahan village. Into doing some sea activities? One great place to go is Sumba Island.
Costa Rica – a relative low cost and a great way to learn and enjoy the Caribbean culture, Costa Rica is one place that would fit your needs for that. With national parks, volcanoes, wildlife, pure lakes and blue sea together with golden beaches, you will not only have a great time here but you will also feel how great it is to live life. You won’t regret that you chose this location as a part of your list for traveling.
Peru – another amazing place to visit. Consider this place as your destination when you are choosing where to backpack inexpensively. Don’t have a game plan yet? Might want to start it off at Lima and think of a plan there, well you really don’t need to have a plan when you’re in Peru. With a map, a bit of Spanish and comfortable hiking shoes and you’re good to go!
Enjoying freedom is the best thing you can ever have and when you do have it, you should enjoy it to the fullest. We all know how stressful work can be but let it not get you down. There are a lot of ways of adding that much needed freedom in your life, even though it’s only a small portion. Want to know what they are? Then take a look of the ones below.
1. Moving your body – its not about the usual movements you do, but rather the more positive movements. Like doing exercise. Your body is going to deteriorate if you took it for granted long enough.
2. Living a cash-only life – are you the type who buy things through credit? If so then your bound to have problems in the future.
3. Limit time with toxic people – you don’t have to like everyone or even please anyone, especially those you don’t like. If possible, just stay away from them.
4. Stay in touch with people you like – go and hang out with your old friends and relatives. Call them and invite them for a house party or go have fun at an arcade. This will help you build stronger bonds with them.
5. Try something new – if possible, do it every week. It can be anything like getting a new haircut, taking a different scenic route from work to home, try cooking up a new recipe, go to places you haven’t been to, do activities that you haven’t tried yet. Another example is interacting with new people or reading a book you have not read or know nothing about.
6. Getting over yourself – if you do this then you will get over limitations. You have to manage those little voices talking in your head that makes you worry over little things so that you can enjoy freedom.